Welcome to the Mountain Home Police Department
Accident Report Database
Reports are available starting May 1, 2008.
IF THE REPORTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL THE RECORDS DIVISION AT (870) 425-6336
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
To locate a report you can search using any of these criteria
- REPORT NUMBER, for example: yyyyMMxxx
- DATE, enter the date using this format: 11/15/02 or 03/04/03
- NAME, enter the Driver's last name.
- LOCATION, enter the street name, if you are looking for a report that occurred at an intersection, enter one street name.
- NOTE: You may also select the search button to view the latest 50 reports available.
Reports can be viewed in PDF or TIFF format.
Your browser must support Java to view reports in TIFF format.
To enable Java click: HERE
Go back to: Mountain Home Police Department